The annual Summit: Preventive Cardiology in the Heart of the Rockies is the Boone Heart Institute’s inaugural preventive cardiology conference assembling leading experts from Colorado and the west to pioneer prevention strategies for heart disease and stroke – the world’s #1 cause of death.
Join us at Coors Field for advanced cardiology topics, including:
• The Eradication of Heart Attack & Stroke
• Regression of Atherosclerosis & the Prevention of Heart Disease: GLAGOV Trial
• CT Angiography vs Coronary Artery Calcium
• Atherosclerosis Imaging in Primary Care: C-IMT, AAA, ABI, CTA
• Protecting the Aging Brain
• Echocardiography and NT-Pro BNP: Preventing Heart Failure & Atrial Fibrillation
• Bicuscpid Aortic Valve: What Do We Do?
• The Legacy Effect: PCSK9i & the Future of Atherosclerosis
• The Truth about Celecoxib: PRECISION Trial
• Measuring the Aging Brain & Improving Brain Performance: Ebbinghaus Trial
Event is free and by invitation only.
Details & Location
Location: Coors Field
Date: Saturday, Sept. 30th 2017
Dodgers game at 6:10pm